There are two material options when it comes to slate roofing: natural slates and composite slates.
While natural slate roofing is a great option for homeowners looking for an upscale look and an eco-friendly solution that’s durable and elegant, the higher material and installation cost of original slates can be an issue. This is where composite slates come in.
Why Install Composite Slate Roofing
Composite slate shingles (sometimes called “synthetic”) are a great contemporary alternative to original slates. With composite slate roofing you can enjoy the performance, aesthetic value and durability of slate—without the price tag.
All Roofing Solutions specializes in DaVinci slate roofing installation, a lightweight, durable and virtually maintenance free alternative to a more expensive natural slate roof.
Benefits of composite slate roofing
- natural in appearance – composite slates have a natural look and are produced in a broad palette of beautiful and distinctive colors and blends
- economical choice – approximately one-half the installed cost of natural slate shingles
- lightweight – composite slates are made from recycled rubber and plastic, molded to take on a “real stone” look, making transportation and installation of composite slate shingles a far easier and less expensive process
- incredibly durable – synthetic slate is engineered to last longer than original slate (at least 40 to 60 years)
- virtually maintenance free
- freeze/thaw resistant
- fire resistant
- recyclable, green building material
- mold and algae resistant
We Install Composite Slate Roofing
If you’re considering slate roofing installation but the price tag is keeping you away, consider composite slates, a great alternative to that will last a generation!
Installing slate roofing requires specialized skills and tools so contact All Roofing Solutions, your leading Delaware & Pennsylvania roofing contractor with over 15 years of experience in the roofing business. We’ll be happy to provide a comprehensive inspection of your roof, discuss roofing alternatives, and offer detailed, no obligation installation estimates.
Contact us today and receive $400 off any complete roofing job!