Roofing replacement is a costly project you want done right the first time, so finding a skilled contractor at a fair price should be your top priority. Don’t rush through this process – vet your contractors carefully as the future of your roof depends on it.
Make sure you hire a professional who will do the job properly, on time, keeping glitches to a minimum.
Shopping for a skilled & reliable roofing contractor is much like shopping for anything else with a large price tag. Do your homework to learn about each potential candidate before taking the plunge with any particular company.
How to Find a Quality Roofing Contractor
Tips for finding a reliable roofer include:
- Word of Mouth. Ask your friends, family, or co-workers who they recommend for roof repairs. Call your local Chamber of Commerce for recommendations, check Better Business Bureau as well.
- Interviews. Contact several roofing companies and get a comparable estimate. Getting multiple roofing estimates is key – only by comparing identical information you will know who is the best fit for the job and what the project is going to involve in terms of cost. Ask about their money-down policies. Ten percent down is customary; anything more than 50 percent down could cause you to raise your eyebrows. Compare the materials each contractor prefers to be sure your roof will be repaired or replaced with the best quality available for the price you are paying. Ask them to bring references, and notice if they show up on time. Reliability and exceptional customer service are as important as the skill level they bring to the table.
- Credentials. Choose a roofing contractor that is licensed and insured in your home state. Ask about both indemnity (liability) and worker’s insurance, noting the coverage end dates. Check the length and types of warranties they provide. Both materials and workmanship warranties can vary greatly, and some roofers offer comprehensive systems warranties as well. A minimum warranty of one year is standard for the roofer’s labor, but many roofers offer longer warranties. Also: make sure that your roofing contractor has a proven experience in installing your particular roofing material.
- Logistics. Find out how long the job will take to determine if the contractor’s schedule meshes with yours. Ask who will do the actual work: do they have their own team or is there a subcontractor? If the latter, ask the contractor to supply subcontractor contact information, and ask the subcontractor all the same questions.
- Financing. New roof installations can be pricey. A qualified roofing contractor that provides financing could be the right choice depending on your individual situation.
- Online. Check the roofer’s online reviews at sites like Google+, Yelp, InsiderPages, or ask around on Facebook and Twitter.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions throughout the hiring process. Home improvement projects are fraught with contracts, fine print, and probably a series of roofing terms you may not understand. Roofing professionals are homeowners just like you and know you want the best for your home. They are used to explaining their vocabulary and process. Be sure you know what to expect from your contractor before the project starts.
Hire Contractors You Can Trust!
If you’d like to schedule a roofing inspection to evaluate the overall condition of your roof, contact All Roofing Solutions. We’re a family-owned business with nearly 20 years of experience in residential and commercial roofing. Our mission is to provide top-notch workmanship and the best customer service experience to our customers!
We offer a wide range of roofing services to customers throughout Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania. Our experienced roofing contractors will help you chose the right materials for your roofing project and install it with the finest craftsmanship you deserve.
WHAT SETS ALL ROOFING SOLUTIONS APART
- Family owned and operated Delaware & Pennsylvania roofing contractor.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Nearly 20 years of experience with roofing & siding installation and repair.
- A+ rated BBB member
- Complimentary Extended Material warranty
- 30 year workmanship guarantee on full roof replacements
- Lien Waver to protect the homeowners from material liens
- Own crew – no subcontractors!
- Handling all types of residential and commercial roofing, windows & siding projects.
- Most re-roofing projects are completed in one day.
- Because we are efficient we are able to offer very competitive prices comparing to large contractors with bigger overhead.
- Each roofing/siding projects includes a meticulously performed, post-roofing inspection. We want to make sure that your roof replacement is done correctly and that it meets with your complete satisfaction.
- All projects are supervised by company owner to ensure high quality workmanship.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!