All Roofing Solutions offers flat roofing replacement and repair services in Delaware and bordering PA counties.
The five most common low-slope or flat roofing systems are:
- Built-up roof (BUR) membranes
- Polymer-modified bitumen sheet membranes
- Thermoplastic membranes (e.g., PVC, TPO)
- Spray polyurethane foam-based (SPF) roof systems
All Roofing Solutions Installs & Repairs Flat Roofing
- applied without torches, open flames, hot asphalt, or messy adhesives
- quick and easy to install (no bulky equipment or large roofing crew needed)
Tired of leaks? Contact All Roofing Solutions, your trusted Delaware roofing contractor, for a long-term solution to your flat roof leaks. We’ll inspect your existing roof, make repair recommendations and discuss your roofing replacement options – including the potential benefit of a new rubber roof.
EPDM roofing is by far the best flat roofing solution in commercial roofing.
EPDM is a synthetic rubber commonly applied to flat roof surfaces. EDPM roofing holds several advantages over traditional asphalt shingles:
- More energy efficient than reflective-shingled roofs
- More resistant to wind, hail, fire and ozone damage
- Less likely to suffer from condensation buildup
- Highly versatile and durable
- Cost-effective options for flat roof structures
- Exceptionally resistant to hail, high winds, snow and ice
Flat & Low-Slope Roofing Repairs
Low-sloped and flat roofs are notorious for developing leaks. And while easy to install, most flat roofing systems are tricky to repair. If you need flat roofing repairs contact All Roofing Solutions. We can identify the damage and help you decide whether to repair or replace your flat roof.