All Roofing Solutions offers flat roofing installation, replacement and repair services in Delaware and bordering Pennsylvania counties.
Used mostly in commercial buildings, flat roofing is also a perfect solution for low slope areas such as porch and garage transitions from the main home.
Typically much less expensive to install than sloped roofs, flat roofs require regular maintenance to last and are prone to roof leaks and damage due to flashing issues, seal problems and poor installation. Roof coating can extend the life of flat roofing and slow down its degeneration. Low slope roofing will last up to 15 years.
The five most common low-slope or flat roofing systems are:
- Built-up roof (BUR) membranes
- Polymer-modified bitumen sheet membranes
- Thermoplastic membranes (e.g., PVC, TPO)
- Spray polyurethane foam-based (SPF) roof systems
All Roofing Solutions Installs & Repairs Flat Roofing
All Roofing Solutions specializes in installing GAF Liberty self-adhering roofing system:
- applied without torches, open flames, hot asphalt, or messy adhesives
- quick and easy to install (no bulky equipment or large roofing crew needed)
Tired of leaks? Contact All Roofing Solutions, your trusted Delaware roofing contractor, for a long-term solution to your flat roof leaks. We’ll inspect your existing roof, make repair recommendations and discuss your roofing replacement options – including the potential benefit of a new rubber roof.
EPDM roofing is by far the best flat roofing solution in commercial roofing.
EPDM is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) commonly applied to flat roof surfaces. EDPM roofing holds several advantages over traditional asphalt shingles:
- More energy efficient than reflective-shingled roofs
- More resistant to wind, hail, fire and ozone damage
- Less likely to suffer from condensation buildup
- Highly versatile and durable
- Cost-effective options for flat roof structures
- Exceptionally resistant to hail, high winds, snow and ice
Flat & Low-Slope Roofing Repairs
Low-sloped and flat roofs are notorious for developing leaks resulting from flashing issues, seal problems and poor installation. And while easy to install, most flat roofing systems are tricky to repair. If you need flat roofing repairs contact All Roofing Solutions. We can identify the damage and help you decide whether to repair or replace your flat roof.
Looking to replace or repair your leaky flat roof?
All Roofing Solutions specializes in Residential and Commercial roof repair and replacement in Delaware and bordering Pennsylvania counties – call us whether you need inspection, routine maintenance or a whole new roofing system installed.