Roofing replacement is one of the biggest home improvement investments a typical homeowner will ever make.
Before hiring a roofer to handle your roofing repairs or re-roofing project, it’s important to conduct a thorough evaluation of roofing contractors in your area. It may take some time to shop around for a roofer, but your research will help to ensure a quality roofing job at a fair price.
9 Tips for Hiring the Right Roofing Contractor
- Make sure your roofing contractor is licensed by your state.
- Check if they carry adequate roofing insurance.
- Request personal references.
- Ask who will do the actual work (do they have their own team or is there a subcontractor).
- A written estimate should detail the start/completion dates, materials to be used, workmanship guarantees, material guarantees and cleanup expectations.
- Check the roofer’s online reviews at sites like Google Local, Yelp, InsiderPages or Yahoo Local.
- Check the length and types of warranty they provide.
- Find out how you can contact the roofing company, and who will be in charge of your repair or installation.
- Make sure that your roofing contractor is an expert in installing or repairing your particular roofing material.
Choose a reliable Delaware roofing contractor
If you need an experienced Delaware roofing contractor, well versed in the art of shingle roofing installation, call All Roofing Solutions at 302-725-7663. We’ll be happy to assist your with your re-roofing, new installation or roof leak repair needs. We also invite you to check our project gallery & read customer reviews on Google.
We’ve been helping Delaware homeowners transform their homes from old to new for well over 15 years!
Serving residential and commercial customers in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania, All Roofing Solutions makes your search for a roofing contractor fast, easy and hassle-free. With hundreds of satisfied customers and a proven track record for excellence, we offer generous warranties, top-quality materials and experienced installation professionals who get the job done right the first time.